Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Flowers and Burns

Oh hello blogging world! I have such great news!

1. My orchid charms came in the mail. I experimented yesterday with making the necklace I loved and FAILED because I didn't realize that the necklace I was copying was actually a fake lariat and needed a clasp. After one hour of driving around this cow town, no one sold chain, so I'm back to waiting until I can get to Micahels. Which is likely Friday. Gah!

I'm ready beads!


2. I finished my flowers! At least, they were done until about 3 minutes ago when I took pictures and ended up unwrapping the ribbon on the bridesmaid bouquets just by touching them. Oh well. Lots of glue every inch or so and a new wrap will solve that fairly easily. Until then, here are the pictures... (note: These pictures suck! The lighting is horrible in here today and my lens is filthy. Also my arm hurts, but that's coming)

Note the pearls on the handle. Oh yeah...

Bouts

BM bouquets. Happened to take it from the only angle that makes it look flat, of course. GAH!

My bouquet again.

3. Yesterday, while taking pizza out of the oven I got this.

IT HURTS SO BAD!
I blame Mr. Sunshine who was caught up in his video games. So much so that the pizza was burning, I was trying to salvage our dinner, the dogs were winding in between my legs and he kept saying "one minute!" instead of helping me. Long story short, a dog tripped me and I fell on the oven. Holy crap does it ever hurt! It actually looks a lot better than it did, and I am attributing that to Burt's Beeswax's Foot Balm. Sound stupid, but I knew burns needed moisture and this stuff is the thickest, stickiest, most moisturizing lotion I own. By god does it work! Now that it's not red anymore (just burned), I'm going to polysporin and Vitamin E in the desperate hope it fades before my wedding.

Oh well!

Anyone else have pre-wedding injuries?

~Miss. Sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment