Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A Very Productive Sick Day

As I mentioned previously, I took today off sick since I spent yesterday hunched over coughing and lost my voice. It was a VERY productive day, too!

One thing I was proud of is finishing most (almost all!) of my invites! I am only waiting on 5 addresses and they will be complete. Here is the sexy back of those suckers and the giant pile of "Yay! I'm done!" invites.

W for... well... our last name. And wickedly cool :)

I never thought I'd say this... BUT I HAD TO HAVE NICE STAMPS. Seriously. No one will even notice.

Also, I stumbled across this gem http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/thank-you-gifts-vintage-inspired at the good old weddingbee! I never thought I would consider making a favour-- mostly because I couldn't find anything worth making, but then I saw this. At less than $0.50 a shot and with the cutest little idea ever, I couldn't pass it up. So, after begging for where she got them, I went out and purchased 11 packs of sparkles and beads from dollarama.

The ones on the right-- they are the microbeads and not the sparkles.
As a teacher I saw sparkles and went.. YES!!! SPARKLES!!! The microbeads, of course, came out of the package and left not a spot of residue. The sparkles required an hour of washing to get all the fricken sparkles out. I hate you sparkles.

And I bet I'll still have to wash most of them again...
But in the end, I am left with 66 micro-mini bottles that I will fill with seeds and add a cute tag to and I will get a cute favour. How small and adorable are these, you ask? Here is a comparison against my new favourite pen that I used to write my invitations and just about anything else wedding related.

Ahhhh! So cuteeeee!

Anything you've started last minute and fallen in love with? How much were your favours per person? Did you do favours? Change your mind at the last minute?

~Miss. Sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment