Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Report Card Woes

So, like every year, I have put off report card writing until almost D-Day. Well... I guess that's not entirely true, because I set D-Day for Sunday when TECHNICALLY they don't have to be finished until Friday or so, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

My master plan, of course, was to do 3 or 4 a day. That's about 2 hours of work every night. Easy peasy, right?

WELL NO!

Stupid me was tired all week, fell asleep at 5 pm yesterday and woke up at 6 am this morning. As a result, I am starting my writing with 12 of 168 sections completed. Depressing. But, to make life more exciting, I am created a visual rainbow chart to get them done. Every time I finish a section, I colour it in and smile a bit. Here is what it looks like after 2 hrs of work at school over the last few weeks and 1 hour today...

That's 35 of 168. GAH!
In other news, I have exactly 1 hour and 40 minutes to go until I leave for the big city to pick up my engagement ring and drop off my wedding band. Also, think I might pick up some frames and print out some of my favourite engagement pictures as well. So much to do!

Anyone else working on tasks they don't really like?

~Miss. Sunshine

EDIT ONE:

One hour later...

48! Only 120 to go!

EDIT TWO:

Two and a half more hours...


No comments:

Post a Comment