Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Missing You: The Trials and Tribulations of Heat

I failed to mention this yesterday, but I gave in, after a month of having an indented finger and got my ring resized. All that is left is a slight tan line and a normal looking finger...

I miss youuuu!
 All day yesterday I went to play with it, and it was not there. I went to take it off for my morning shower, and it was not there. My mom said I should joke and tell people the wedding is off. I joked and told Mr. Sunshine I could go pick up some guys now.

But alas, I miss it. It's almost like I am missing a piece of me and a huge symbol of our love and commitment. I hate it! And one week? C'mon Peoples Jewellers! You should know that one week will be a long, dreadful time for the average bride!

Truly, I think this is Karma for bragging that my ring fit a stock size perfectly... and now I am 1/2 size bigger in the summer.

T minus 6 days to go and then it will be time to have my wedding band sized up as well. At least it's free!

Miss. Sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment