Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Necklace Supplies are Here!

Readers, I AM SO EXCITED!

I posted a while back about these DIY necklaces I am doing for my bridesmaids and I decided to do this style...

Pretty, no?
 It's a lanyard style necklace, which means it doesn't have a clasp and the size of the necklace is adjusted by pulling the stone through the hoop in the orchid. I love the style. What I *don't* love is that I bought a chain to create this beauty and it is so small it won't fit over your head! Oh well, eh? Anyways, it's back to the drawing board. Worse comes to worst I can always try one of the other styles I saw.

Also, getting some unexpected RSVP "no" responses. Some of which are expected and some of which are not. Kinda sad.

That's all over here... going to start dinner, finish the last bridesmaid bouquet, head off to Walmart for necklace supplies and then hang out in front of the TV all night. I swear I will get to report cards later! (hehehe)

~Miss. Sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment