Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Snow, Snow, Snow!

Today was back to work day and man was it a weird weather day! I mean, I live in Ontario, so I know that we get weird weather once in awhile, but today started off so strange.

First it was chilly and windy.

Around 10 it started snowing this weird slush.

Around noon it started pouring rain.

At 3 I left for home and encountered this:

Two inches of snow on our table and still going strong!

Yep. That's our patio set that we put out. Ironically we were outside in our t-shirts yesterday afternoon with Mr. Sunshine fixing the lawn mower and doing some yardwork!

Anyways, in feeling the rush to get these invites done by next weekend (no worries, I'm laughing with low expectations too!), I have made a set of lists for getting this work done and completed, starting with finishing the actual invitations today by gluing in my remaining 7 pocketfolds for invitations. These poor 7 invites were left on their own and are now in desperate need of a good pocket! Originally it was because I screwed up 7 pocketfolds and didn't want to make new ones, but hey, we learn. Also by Friday I am determined to finish my envelope liners for the main envelope and RSVP's, number the RSVP's by guest, and finally address the remaining RSVP's. Will it happen? Perhaps not, but certainly worth a try.

 In other news, check out this flowchart on DIY's. I know you'll enjoy it!
Click to enlarge!


~Miss. Sunshine


No comments:

Post a Comment