Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

How I know it's love...

Around noon Mr. Sunshine asked me if I had everything for my outfit for our engagement pictures next weekend. Of course I had forgotten about this (how he had remembered... well god bless the man). Anyways, he asked if I wanted to go to a local city that has a great "cowboy" boutique. I had popped some advil for a migraine and was ready to go.

Then came death.

Or sickness.

Really depends who you ask. *teehee*

Anyways, what then happened was 30 minutes of me sleeping in the car, Mr. S prodding me along and asking if I was okay every few minutes as I stumbled through the main street of the town towards the store, and finally me relenting and begging to go home. 30 minutes of sleeping later and he woke me up at the local grocery store because I had to grab some ingredients to make my sister's cheesecake for our family celebration of Easter and her birthday. Damnit!

At this point I was pretty much zombie like and Mr. Sunshine's jokes were not going over well. He said that since the store did not have all the ingredients we needed, he would drop me off at home and pick them up. I volunteered to go with him, feeling bad he was doing all this and I believe his exact words were: "I'm not asking if you want to be dropped off. I am dropping you off. Please don't come with me!"

An hour of sleep later and Mr. S came home with the wrong ingredient and some soil for his plants. Gah!

But you know how it is love? After putting up with my insanity and watching me crawl out of bed to attempt to make the cheesecake (followed quickly by, "nooo... tomorrow.... gah.... beddddd....") he made me food, got me a drink, offered to grab me some Tim Horton's chicken noodle soup and went out to get me the right ingredients so I can attempt to make that cake tomorrow.

What a man!

~Miss. Sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment