Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Engagement Pictures and a Concert!

Man I am SO EXCITED FOR TODAY!!!

Our photographer has extended our engagement session from 1 hr to 2+hrs, we are shooting at two locations I am really excited about and I have a few adorable outfits to wear! Yay! Besides this, tonight Mr. Sunshine and I are going to a great country concert, that we know will kick butt and take names!

At this point I have repainted all of my nails, at different times, at least twice. Most of them look normal now, but god do I hate DIY manicures! I read a few places that you can now by at home UV light kits which make the nailpolish dry as hard as a rock almost instantly. I seriously need this. Last night I fell asleep with my left hand under a pillow 2 hrs after painting my nails and woke up with lines through them all!

Besides all that, we are getting ready to pack up right now. I have to do my hair and makeup as well, but I am going to hold off another hour and a half to give that nailpolish the best dry I can before I completely screw it up again. Sneak peek pictures will be posted soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment