Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Last Minute Lady

So annoyed my friends. And it starts with Michaels and ends with ribbon, but who is suprised?

In January I found this PERFECT, AMAZING, GORGEOUS ribbon I knew I had to use for my invites (and I'm not that type of person). Of course it was on clearance, so I raided every bin within 40 km and came up with 3 rolls, or about 10 yards. Sounds great except I am about 2 yards short of having enough ribbon to complete the menus. *cue anguished screams* Of course, to make it better, they no longer sell any ribbon that is even remotely similar and I can't find anything with this beautiful and unique colour anywhere else.

As a result, my sister is taking me ribbon shopping on Friday. Poor girl.

In my extreme frustration yesterday, I cleared out our spare room and decided that yesterday was the day to make up all the centrepieces and they look good. I love them! I was short two vases (I bought them way back when I thought that we were only going to have 40 people invited, tops), but it an easy fix since Michael`s still sells them.

That becomes part of the job today, though. I have to go to my new school to drop off a load of stuff that has been taking up every inch of space in our room, then it`s off to Michael`s to return a branch of floral and pick up two vases, and finally back home to call the nail place, Volkswagen, limo companies and the flower woman to arrange a few things.

Ohhhh last minute things are getting me in some serious hot water!

~Miss. Sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment